1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
We will inform the purpose of using information to the relevant person or announce publicly in advance, or to inform or announce immediately, unless it is regulated by laws as an exceptional case, by acquiring personal information only through appropriate and fair means.
The purpose of using acquired personal information is to be announced in advance as follows;
Types of Personal Information
- Personal information of customers
- Personal information of applicants for employment and internship and former employees
- Personal information of shareholders
- Personal information of event participants etc.
- Personal information of those making inquiries by email or telephone
Purposes of Use
- Business communication and correspondence, and management of contractual relationships
- Management of Recruiting operations and provision of information to the operators mentioned on the left.
- Provision of services to stockholders and stock-related administrative tasks
- Management of event operation, request of questionnaires, etc.
- Responding to inquiries and maintenance of correspondence records
3. Use of Personal Information
Unless it is regulated by laws as an exceptional case, we will use personal information within the scope necessary for achieving the purposes of use as stated above.
4. Provision of Personal Information
Unless it is regulated by laws as an exceptional case, we will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties other than contractors, co-operating companies, or business successors without the consent of the owner of the information.
We will share use of the personal information in the manner described as below;
Personal Information Items
Information required to achieve the purposes of use as stated above - name, address, telephone number, age, gender, email address, etc.
Scope of Users
Maruzen Chemicals Co., Ltd. Maruzen Shared Service Co., Ltd. Maruzen Chemicals Taiwan Co., Ltd. Maruzen Chemicals (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Maruzen Chemicals (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. Maruzen Chemicals Europe GmbH
Maruzen Chemicals Co., Ltd.
5. Management/Protection of Personal Information
We will take necessary and appropriate security measures to prevent the illicit access to, loss, tampering or leakage of personal information. We will also supervise, as necessary and in an appropriate manner, employees, outsourcing contractors and others who handle the personal information.
6. Disclosure/Correction etc. of Personal Data in Our Possession
When we receive a request for notification of the purpose of use, or for disclosure, correction, supplementation, deletion, cessation of use, removal or cessation of provision to a third party of personal data that could be used to identify the person making the request, we shall respond in accordance with laws and regulations.
We will revise and improve our handling of personal information at our discretion.
8. Contact Us
Revised on April 14, 2022