We consider environmental problems to be a key management priority and have adopted the following principles,
based on our strong sense of corporate responsibility,
in order to ensure our business activities take the global environment into account.
Compliance with Environmental Laws and Regulations
We will comply with environmental laws, regulations, and other requirements as we conduct business activities.
Establishment of an Environmental Management System and Ongoing Improvement
We will implement an environmental management system, make continuous improvements, and work to prevent pollution while reevaluating our environmental goals and targets at regular intervals and improving our environmental performance.
Conducting Business Activities in a Trustworthy Manner
We will keep the following items in mind while conducting our business activities, and
work to lessen our global environmental impact.
- Providing society with products based on environmental awareness
- Reducing waste through reuse and recycling
- Promoting reduced consumption of resources and energy
- Working to reduce global environmental impact by sharing information
with manufacturers and customers
- Carrying out thorough environmental management through clarification and maintenance of organization and responsibilities
- Promoting educational activities
Dissemination and Disclosure of Environmental Policy
We will disseminate our environmental policy to those who work for and those who work within our organization, as well as to the general public.
Adopted: March 20, 2005
Revised: May 31, 2006